Finally, after like, forever, the Fandomstuck RPG’s third episode is here. Or rather, third update. I don’t even know anymore. It’s a game, by the Shak of Spirits Group, aka me and any of my friends who want to help up. Yeah. Let’s list some stuff.
- 6 of the game’s 15 (formerly 14) permanent party members playable, and 1 temporary party member! (Specifically, Half-Life and Sonic as permanent newcomers, and Adventure Time as a temporary newcomer)
- 5 new enemies for you to fuck up, and two bosses, both of which are severely underwhelming. Wow, what a ripoff. But I guess I make up for it, because now all enemies besides that god damned boss the Sunny Fandom are animated! You won’t even notice the lack of effort!
- The introduction of Dashing, the Music Room, and the Discord. Oh, and there’s some other cool stuff, like the completely useless room names, and uh, yeah. You can steal shit from certain enemies now! That’s cool, I guess!
- Alternate costumes for you favorite playable characters! Except for Half-Life. That bastard doesn’t get a costume until he passes 3rd grade, the fuck.
- Tired of the Land of Love and Monsters? Yeah, me too. So take the Land of Grass and Rings, and once again be underwhelmed.
- Ever wished some of the in-game stuff looked different? Don’t worry, I’ve revamped some stuff. But only like, a few things that were barely noticeable. Suck it, red.
- Wow, I sound like an asshole. But now you too can be an asshole, because now you can explore another dungeon on the mighty quest to kill a goddess in the name of peace! Because nothing says peaceful like killing a deity.
Does that sound fun? Hell yeah. Hell fucking yeah son HELL YEAH HELL FUCKING YEAH
but there’s this important stuff u need to know so read this please
- The game’s font is Arial Unicode MS, which must be installed. It’s not the font in the Fonts folder. Which is dumb, but RPG Maker has it’s dumb rules, and it’s called the RTP.
- Like Fandomstuck games? Did you know there’s another being made by this guy and he’s hella rad and stuff? It’s another RPG, but it’s called Fandomstuck Alpha, and judging by the screenshots, it’s got some body horror elements, so be warned! It has cool fandoms that won’t be in this game like Shingeki no Kyojin and Neon Genesis Evangelion. That’s right, the guy that won’t get in the fucking robot.
- I have no idea how to get this thing to run on Mac. It’s another one of RPG Maker’s faults. I think Wine might work, but barely. You could also try installing Windows onto your Mac.
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DEAR LORD PLEASE send me your opinions and complaints of the game in my askbox (either ghostlyshak or mistiryshak), and also just. Tell me what you think. I need this input to make a good game. If there’s a bug, tell me that too. I’ll try to have it fixed really soon and if it gets out of hand I’ll add a patching system so you can download bug fixes.
That’s all, so have fun! I guess. I dunno. You can not have fun if you want, but it shouldn’t have that effect. If it does, I’ve fucked up.
we have been getting submissions. slowly, but they’re still coming in. also we’re not busy. just lazy
submitted by foodom-thefoodfandom
im a mod now. whoa. im a mod. i have power. complete power. whoa.
Meet our new mod, my good friend and partner in crime almost everywhere, Arceus.
but where’s the shipping name
Suggested by nerdgirl-98.
Also, fandomstuck-shipping-names is looking for a new mod since I’m so lazy, so please send me an ask if you want to apply.